Surgically Clean Air
We are beyond excited to provide our patients with the latest advancement in our office technology & Infection Control.
We consider ourselves to always be on the forefront of technology and when it comes to the health of our patients and team, we don’t take any risks. We know that your health and well being is worth the extra investment to get the best equipment possible, and our brand new, state of the art Surgically Clean Air system is the best of the best.
Our Surgically Clean Air System (SCA) successfully filters out bio-aerosols, odors, gasses, disinfectants, particulates, molds, bacteria, fungus, allergens, and viruses. With these out of the way, we are able to offer each of our patients a truly safe and healthy environment in which to receive excellent dental care. The surgically clean air improves the air quality by:
- Preventing the transmission of viruses and other illness
- Improving the cleanliness of the equipment and office
- Improving patient and staff alertness & mental energy
- Increasing team productivity
- Increasing patient confidence and comfort
- Removing harmful toxins, pollutants & airborne contamination
You can read more about our Surgically Clean Air in our blog post.
The video below also further explains the technology and benefits of the Surgically Clean Air filtration systems. If you’d like to learn more or have any questions you can call us at 732-449-2228.