Our Practice History
Campi Dental has cared for members of Monmouth and Ocean communities for 85 years, offering state-of-the-art family and cosmetic dentistry in a friendly and caring atmosphere.
Our 4th generation practice was founded by John G. Campi, DDS in Asbury Park in 1933. In 1969, John’s son Thomas R. Campi, DMD entered the practice. In 1972, Dr. John and Dr. Tom built the Wall Professional Building and relocated the practice to Wall, New Jersey. Led by Dr. Tom, the practice remained on the technological cutting edge pioneering the field of dental lasers beginning in 1985.
John G. Campi III, DMD (Dr. Jack Campi) partnered with his uncle in 1992. Together Dr. Tom and Dr. Jack pioneered such dental technologies as Digital Radiographs, Air Abrasion, Plasmas Arc Lights and new Laser Wavelengths. They introduced Joseph G. Campi, DMD (Dr. Joe Campi) into the practice in 1998.
2002 brought on a new era to Campi Dental with Dr. Joe becoming partners with his brother Dr. Jack. At that time, the office was completely renovated to better serve our patients. In addition, two new laser wavelengths were added to the practice to increase the ability to provide the best dentistry that today’s technology allows.
Drs. Campi annually attends continuing education courses enabling them to stay at the forefront of their profession to provide optimal care to their patients. This allows the doctors to offer their patients the finest cosmetic, periodontal, surgical, laser and implant dental care. They regularly attend courses focusing on periodontal surgery, oral surgery and dental implant technology so the most current treatment options are available to their patients.
All of us at Campi Dental are extremely proud of our history and reputation as leaders in the dental field. Our mission is to provide excellence in dentistry with the highest level of service in an enjoyable environment for our patients, staff, and doctors.