Campi Cares is the philanthropic effort of All in the Family Dental Care located in Wall, NJ led by the Campi Family. All in the Family Dental Care has been caring for their patients in and out of the office for 85 years. Our practice is not only committed to delivering expert dental care but is passionate about supporting the communities in which we practice and our patients live.
Campi Cares was born out of the long-standing tradition of giving back to the community dating back to 1933 when John G. Campi, DMD founded the Boys and Girls Club of Asbury Park. Giving Back is a passion of ours and is demonstrated in our actions as a practice and how we serve our families, communities, and environment. Campi Cares will continue to grow as we strive to create lifelong value and a positive social impact.
Our practice philanthropic efforts focus on overall health and wellness, nutrition and education.
Some of our contributions and work efforts include:
- Providing free oral cancer screenings
- Hosting numerous educational seminars
- Speaking about overall health and wellness, and nutrition in our local schools
- Collecting food, clothes, and toys for local families
- Providing backpacks and school supplies to local children in need
- Collecting and shipping candy to the troops overseas
- Sponsoring and volunteering numerous community runs, walks, and fundraisers