Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We accept assignment of benefits from most insurance carriers. Please call our office at Wall Township Phone Number 732-449-2228 to find out how your specific group plan will contribute to your care. It is our pleasure to confirm those estimated benefits prior to your initial visit.
Flexible Payment Plan:
- Pay in full on or before your first visit for treatment and receive courtesy toward your care.
- Pay a portion on or before your first visit, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- Your dental plan is a form of compensation provided by your employer. You can generally expect the carrier (insurance company) to contribute to a portion of our fee. That portion is determined by the contract between your employer and the insurance company. The higher the premium paid by your company, the more generous the insurance payment.
Although we are not a party to the contractual arrangement with your insurance company, we do want to help you receive the maximum reimbursement to which you are entitled. As a convenience to you, we will process your insurance claims in order for you to receive this maximum benefit. We will gladly provide dental x-rays and a written diagnostic report should your insurance company have any questions about the services provided.
At all times, you can be confident that we will always provide you with our best services without regard to the limitations imposed by your insurance coverage. To do otherwise would violate our contract with you — a contract we feel morally obliged to honor.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees incurred, regardless of your insurance coverage. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.