Invisalign® in Wall Twp, NJ
Get Straighter Teeth with Invisalign
A Great Smile is more affordable than you may think.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To find out more about your options and our process, please feel free to contact us to schedule your free consultation.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Jack Campi, Dr. Joe Campi, or Dr. Greg Campi’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Jack Campi, Dr. Joe Campi, or Dr. Greg Campi has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Jack Campi, Dr. Joe Campi, or Dr. Greg Campi about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Greg Campi today!
Call Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates (OMSA) Phone Number 732-449-2228 or Book Online to schedule an appointment with our practice.