Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We hope this information finds you and your family in good health. Our office is now open for regular dental care. If you were scheduled for an appointment during March through May, we will be in contact with you soon to reschedule with our office.
Your health and safety are always first and foremost in our minds. As you may know, at Campi Dental, we have always adhered to the strictest infection control guidelines set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA). We continue to regularly monitor these agencies for changes and updates.
We have made changes for your safety that you will see on your next visit:
- Temperatures of patients will be taken upon arrival.
- You can text us when you arrive and wait comfortably in your car. We will contact you or come and get you when it is your turn to enter the practice.
- We will be practicing appropriate physical distancing and managing the numbers of patients in the office at any given time.
- To keep patient volume to a minimum, we ask that only the patient comes to the office for appointments.
- We have hand sanitizer available and have dedicated more sinks for patient hand washing.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, coughing or body aches, please call to reschedule
Also please keep these three things in mind:
- Be sure to take advantage of your unused dental insurance benefits before they expire—if they are unused you will lose them.
- We will be offering additional financial options to assist with the cost of your care. Some options have a 0% interest rate.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call 732 449-2228 and we will be happy to assist. Thank you for being a valued patient at Campi Dental.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
Please visit our Emergency Dental Care page for more information.
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines